Friday 27 December 2019

Iphone XR Phone Collection


Just a selection of my current favourite phone cases.
So I remember a while back it used to be quite a trend buying different cases fro your phones, whether it being for iPhone or android, and I have a sneaky feeling it might be making a comeback, ir its just me haha.

A lot of the phone cases I have been purchasing have been from the brand called Skinnydip London. They have a huge range of different prints, styles, gel cases and shockproof cases and they are all pretty affordable and worth it in my opinion.

I know a lot of people will be thinking ''why do I need so many cases when I only have one phone?'' Well to be honest I don't actually have a reason or answer, I just see them as a accessory or just same as why people buy lots of different shoes or clothing. Plus its always nice to with things up now and then.

Sophiedoeslife Skinnydip London Collaboration


The two cases are most likely my favourite in the collection so far. These cases were created by Skinnydip London in collaboration with a Youtuber I like to watch called Sopiedoeslife, she did used to be called Sopiedoesnails but she has since moved on to a different platform on her blogs and vlogs. She did have other merchandise in her collection such as wash bags, make up bags, makeup brushes bags and a pop socket ring. Her entire collaboration design was all to do with her love of star, moons, planets, constellations and celestial designs which is basically everything I love too. When I watched her revel video on youtube I just knew I had to purchase her phone cases and they were also limited addition and she did warn that when all her merchandise was gone it would be gone forever so I needed them in my life!


Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Collection


This phone case is from Jeffree Star's own brand Jeffree Star Cosmetics. This came out during his Jawbreak palette collection. Jeffree is is also a Youtube I love to watch but I also remember him back in the old Myspace days. He was a musician with his own wacky style and persona. These days now he is a business man with his hands in many different things such make up, clothing, property, legal weed trade and also a youtube. This collection was to represent his love go sugar and sweets and also his fondness for the big sphere jawbreaker sweets.


Skinnydip London Luna Moon and HoneyComb Bee








These two cases are again from Skinnydip, I purchased the luna moon as I just moon related stuff and the black contrast it gives also shows a glitter background that makes it pop and the honeycomb been just found rather eye catching and something different.






Sophie Hannah's Collaboration with Antwerpavenue 




Final phone case is again in regards to another Youtuber I watch called Sophie Hannah. She did release three different designs of cases but this one drew in my attention the most. The design is to represent her love for moons, stars, eyes and her love for tattoos which she does have a collection of on her own body. It also has a bit of an ombre affect where at the top of the case it starts out as an orangey peach colour and then melds into a baby pink. Again something different for my collection.


All the phone cases I have purchased are strong, sturdy, scratch proof and shock proof so they are pretty indestructible to a certain point.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig