Saturday 28 December 2019

The Body Shop Fall For Pumpkin Body Butter


Who doesn't love a good limited addition in the fall product that smells of sweet pumpkin.

I have been trying to get my hands on this for so long, well literally a year as its limited edition for the fall in the body shop so when its gone its gone for an entire year. I had tried to get my hands on this body butter back in 2018 but alas I missed out so when I found it in local I had to get it. Plus it felt a bit like a Halloween treat for myself!

Usually I'm not one for all this body butter stuff as I've never really seen what difference it can make from a normal body moisturiser but this is the bees knees and has made a difference.

When it comes to keeping my skin hydrated I must admit I have neglected by arms, legs etc as Ive always been so focus on my dry face, well no more!

This smells so good, I could literally just sit and smell it for hours.... weird right?!
It makes my skin feel so silky and smooth whilst also making me smell nice, which is not a problem usually ha ha.

This is also quite a big packaging and comes with lots of product on the inside, I've already had it for about three months or so and it still looks new to me, or maybe I'm just no using it enough.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig