Saturday 28 December 2019

Florence By Mills Skincare Review


New Skincare routine....

So one of the main reasons I bought this range is because it was created by the actress called Millie Bobby Brown who is very well known for being the lead role in the Netflix series Stranger Things.

I found the skin care range to be very reasonable priced and I was even more surprised that it could be bought in the UK on the Boots website.

Im always on the lookout for new skin care products as unfortunately I suffer with dry and oily skin and I had found the Bobbi Brown brand to be working very well but after a while it was starting to get rather pricy, so I was on the hunt for something new, and that when I cam across these goodies.


The Gentle Magic Face Wash


I like to use this in the morning and the evening, it helps to cleanse my skin of any dirt or oils whilst also giving my skin a healthy looking shine and glow. Its consistency is almost like a milky cream sort of texture which makes it easy to get my entire face covered while only using a little bit at a time.


The Get That Grime Face Scrub


I like to use this face scrub about two times in a week before heady into the shower, the scrub works really well to help clean out the pores in face especially on the spots on my face that get lots of build up of blackheads, spots, oil and dirt. 


The Dreamy Dew Moisturizer


Now this little gem is the real deal for me. I have nearly gone through three of these and I can say this is one damn good moisturiser. Its got a gel type of texture about it that as soon as it massaged into the face it doesn't leave any sort of greasy oily feel about it as leaves my face hydrated all day long and not having to worry about it feel dry or itchy. It also leaves my face with a glowing shine to it which is always a plus with me. This can also be applied day and night or even when you want a little extra during the day.


The Look Alive Eye Balm


Now this little thing I'm not really too sure what its meant to do or if it had done anything in the past couple of weeks I've been using it. Its so supposed to relieve my eyes or help with dark circle / bags. Ive been using it every morning and rubbing it on my dark circles and I must admit it does feel hydrating but at the same time I don't think its doing much else. Id say that out of all the products in the By Mills brand I will most likely not be purchasing this again.


The Charcoal Glow Face Mask



This far peel mask is very good again and cleaning out dirt, oils and black heads. Ive been using it about once a week, I leave it on for about 20  - 30 minutes and easily peel it of my face. Its got a thick texture to it which makes it easy to spread it across the desired places on my face. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig