Friday 27 December 2019

Friends Fest


So no one told you life was going to be this way, your jobs a joke, your broke, your love life's D.O.A.
If I haven't mentioned before I am a huge fan of the TV show Friends, and if you are not or have not even watched a single episode then I don't know whats wrong with you - Joke!

I must have seen every single episode over a hundred times and I can't ever get bored of it or stop laughing at all the inside jokes, innuendos and banter. 


The show has got great cult status, I mean its set in New York ( my dream holiday ) and it surrounds six characters who constantly meet up, hangout in each others apartments or drink endless cups of coffee at central perk ( coffee ).  Its literally how i would love to spend my life.


Anyway this post is about how me and my best friend Cat traveled up to London and got to visit an event that is specially dedicated to the show, we got to visit made up sets that were created to look like the exact locations and places that took part on the show. I literally felt like I was a character on the show and the sets were so convincing at just like the real thing it was so eery! 

We must have spent a good couple of hours walking on all the sets, taking pictures in famous spots, rising the gift shop, hitting up the cocktail bar, coffee shop and eating burgers and hotdogs.


This event is very popular, I was so surprised that my friend had gotten us tickets as they usually sell out ASAP!

I would definitely recommend going to friends fest if you a fan of the show, it also makes a nice day out up in London, my friend and I were there for a couple of hours and afterwards headed further into London for some more food and cocktails. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig