Monday 14 October 2019

Panther Lady Tattoo


Neo traditional panther lady...
Ive been meaning to talk about this piece of work on my arm for some time now but I always get distracted by other posts.

As per usual I got this done my good friend Jack Troughton, but what makes this really special is that this is one of his own designs from his flash sheets. As soon as I saw him post this design I knew I had to have it. Luckily he saved it for me as I did leave it a little while after asking to actually get it done. 

I got it done just over a year ago in the summer of 2018, I remember it well as after I had gotten it done I was waiting at the train station and because it was a really blazing hot day my arm got really sweaty and even though the tattoo was wrapped up tight, my arm was dripping with ink and blood. No need to worry as the tattoo ended up fine with no infection or damage to it. She's definitely one of my favourites.

I got it on my upper right arm, time wise I think it was between four and five hours, pain wise it was fine. luckily I have a good pain threshold, to a certain point of course. 

Ive definitely been thinking of getting another panther or Indian tribe Neo tradition style to go in tie with it but that'll be for another time.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig