Sunday 14 July 2019

Harry Potter Vans Collection


When you mix Harry Potter and Vans shoes together you get an awesome outcome.
Hold you hands up if you love Harry Potter and shoes, I know I do!

When I first heard of this collection coming out I just had to do a google search and check to see this was real, and I am glad it was. The picture show at the top of this blog was the first teaser for these shoes. The picture shows the individual house in their shoe forms. If you don't know the houses they are Gryfindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slythirin. 

When I saw the first teaser I thought that this was the only thing that would be in the collection. I was so wrong. When the collection went live I had a sneak look and saw that the collection had shoes, clothing, rucksacks, hats and even things for little children too.

Now when I first looked at the collection I didn't think I would buy anything from it, again I was wrong. A certain few of the shoes caught my eye. Previously I have never bought anything from the brand Vans so I was spectacle about them but I thought why not, treat yourself!

I purchased four shoes, one of the pair of shoes I did buy was for my little nephew as they were too cute not to, a rucksack in black with the dark mark / death eater, and a long sleeve t-shirt in green with the symbol of the Slythirin mark in the top left corner. 

My honest review of the collection is that everything was amazing, the shoes were very detailed and eye catching and the shoes are comfortable but I did have to wear them in a bit as usual with all shoes.

Look down below for photos of the shoes I purchased.


 Death Eater Shoes
 Transfiguration Shoes
Slythirin Snake Scale Shoes
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig