Thursday 30 January 2020

Arctic Fox Volumizing Dry Shampoo Review


So who else likes those days where you hair needs to be washed but you just can't be bothered and instantly grab a dry shampoo to help you out? Definitely me thats for sure, I could use dry shampoo for days.


So Arctic fox are a brand that I think are vegan but are definitely animal cruelty free which is amazing as we all know a lot of big popular brands are still not these days.

Arctic fox is mainly known for their crazy range of hair colour dyes that are super conditioning as their dyes do not contain any bleach or ammonia and it just deposits colour but the consistency of the dye is like a conditioner it does not affect or damage your hair and it actually leaves you hair feeling super moisturised and hydrated, basically a hair treatment and colour all in one.

But Arctic fox have now brought out two dry shampoos in their collection and I just had to test it out. I went for the volumizing one as in the past I've always gone for more volume types of dry shampoo to help style my hair and not have to depend on product or hairspray.

Currently this is only sold online on arctic fox own website so I did have to pay in dollars as its currently in America, I think I only paid about $20 dollars and luckily didn't get stuck with cusom charges for one. 

Must admit when it first arrived I was disappointed on the size of the bottle, I was expecting something a little bit bigger but I think their aim of this smaller bottle is so you can take this on the go with you in your bag on long trips or trips away etc.

I have only been using this dry shampoo for a couple of days but I can admit that it is a good product, it helps to combat grease in my hair and doesn't leave my hair with any white powder like residue like others I have tried in the past do. But unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the way it deposits the product, I'm used to using a spray type of dry shampoo but with this one you have to shake and pump it into your, I feel sometimes it doesn't deposit enough go the product so I have to shake the bottle again and pump it out. It is rather frustrating as I feel like ive already used a lot of it and it is only a small bottle.

My final thoughts are I do like the product but at the end of the day its not worth he time and money I went through to get this, the size of the bottle and among other things have kind of let me down. In the future I'm just going to be sticking to mu usual dry shampoo which is from the Batiste brand range, I'm never disappointed in it and I always buy the big canisters which I can make last for a good solid month and sometimes more.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig