Saturday 22 February 2020

Golden Blonde To Copper Red


It's a new year so I wanted a new look, no big deal right?
So we all know by now I like to change my look a lot especially when it comes to my hair. So I thought its a new year and I've literally been binge watching Riverdale on Netflix lately and I'm just obsessed with the character Archie Andrews red hair. So I thoughts lets go red! And I was also wanting to do it for an upcoming blog project so stay tuned followers.

When I made the decision I got on the phone to my friend / stylist and advised her of what I was wanting to do and luckily she was just as excited as I was about this idea. I think secretly she loves all the hair colouring challenges I give her. One minute I'm brunette, golden blonde, platinum white, back to gold and now copper. 



I was also in need of a proper good haircut, I always try and grow it out to a point of liking the length but after awhile it just becomes too hard to maintain, I have to wash it everyday as is becomes greasy quickly so I depend so much on dry shampoo and also when going to the gym. So again along with a different colour I wanted a new haircut and been really wanting something short so I opted for a fade like style. 

One of the main reasons I like get my haircut or coloured is so I can have a good catchup with m friend while she works her magic. We don't get to see each other too much as she has recently become a mum and given birth to beautiful baby boy so when we do get to catchup we talk for hours on end.

Was I sad to see by golden locks go? Yes I was as I have mentioned many times before, the colour I always find my way back to is something blonde or golden toned like. But at the same time, being copper has given me nostalgic vibes. This meaning as I am a natural redhead so this is the closest ill ever be to my natural colour. I mean I could let my natural grow out but sadly since I've coloured my hair so much my natural root colour almost looks brown like but thats the price i've had to pay. 

Anyway folks sorry to keep rattling about hair all the time. 

Let me know in the comments below, do we like blonde me or copper me?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig