Thursday 29 August 2019

Skin Care: Bobbi Brown


My First Bobbi Brown purchases, heres my review and thoughts.
Now if I haven't mentioned before in previous posts, I unfortunately suffer with quite bad dry and oily skin, always have I'm afraid.

Ive tried so many different products on the high street from Boots, Superdrug, the body shop, lush and many more. Every moisturiser or cream I've purchased starts off really well and seems to be doing the trick but alas after a few months of using my skin almost starts to get used to the product and stops working. I hate to think how much money I've spent buying the same things over and over praying they'll start working again. 

After suffering with failed product after product I finally spoke to a beauty / blogger friend of mine and told her all about my skin problems. She suggested a few brands that id not used before but one of them she really recommended which was the brand Bobbi Brown. 

So I took on board her advice and researched the brand and I was amazed at the reviews and how good they really are. The only downside is the brand is a little pricey but I've always said that if I want the best for me then I've got to pay the best. 

I shopped around for the brand which can be found on either Beauty Bay or Bobbi Browns official site but I was really surprised to find it being sold on ASOS ( surprised you could buy skin care ).

I purchased the Bobbi Brown vitamin face base which is almost like a cream sort of feel, I find it to be super hydrating. I even felt a difference after using once. Ive been using every single day in the morning before I go to work or leave the house. Since I've been using it everyday I am going through it quite quickly because its only a small jar so I knew that I needed something to use in between days of using it. I then went back on ASOS and found the Bobbi Brown skin nourish cream. Now this stuff is the bees knees! It smells like freshly cut grass on a summers day and again its very hydrating.

End of review - If you guys out their are suffering with dry skin then I definitely recommend this brand, you will not be disappointed. I wouldn't use anything else now. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig