Monday 24 August 2020

Skinnydip London X Soph collection

 


So I have to say that out of all the clothing brands i love and have purchased from, Skinnydip London has to be by far my favourite, its not just a clothing site but it also deals in homeware, jewellery / accessories and the best designed phone cases I have ever seen.




Im also in love with this brand as they have done a collaboration with my favourite Youtuber called Soph. Her username of Youtube is called " Sophdoeslife". Her channel is all about clothes, makeup, hauls, product reviews and much much more. I watch her videos religiously and watched them multiple times - I swear im not a stalker! 



This is her second collection with Skinnydip. She laughed her first collection in October 2019 I believe, and in that collection she did makeup bags, phone cases and necklaces. All of her collection was inspired by her love for celestial / stars and moons. From that collection I bought her two phone cases.



This second collection still involves celestial stars and moons but also involves a travel / world theme and it was t-shirts, sweatshirts, more phone cases and makeup bags. 



I was so excited to hear about this collection as her first collection was such a hit and I loved it so much. I especially loved seeing what was going to be involved when she teased little sneaks peaks on her Youtube channel and Instagram pics. 

So the launch of the collection was supposed to take place back in March 2020 but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus pandemic it had to be put on hold. I was so gutted to hear this but at the same time it was for the best.

So I think it was about beginning of July the collection went live on the site and everything was available for purchase. Luckily I knew what I wanted as a week before the launch Soph did a collection reveal video on her channel showing everything in the collection and how much everything will be.

So cut a long story short I basically bough everything as I loved every singe thing and it is going to be a limited collection so once its gone its gone forever. Luckily though Skinnydip has done a few restocks on the items that did sell out or the things others were not able to get their hands on. So because of this I have bought a few of the items again as spares. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig