Wednesday 26 September 2018

The tattoo diaries part 1



Not sure if I had mentioned before but I am obsessed with tattoos. I currently have eight so far and thought of doing separate posts to explain about each one and the experience, what age I got them, where I got them, pain meter and price wise.

To kicks things off with I thought I'd share about my very first tattoo. I got it done for my 21st birthday in a tattoo parlour in Salisbury called The Sharp Practise, if memory serves it was a birthday present from my sister. The tattoo above is on my right wrist with a star with the number eight in the middle. This was to represent the number eight being my lucky/favourite number and that I also loved stars. The pain was sore on my wrist especially when the number eight was being done on the middle of my wrist as it was scraping over a bit of bone but otherwise it was ok. It roughy costed between £30-£40.

Sadly though I'm not going to lie but now that it is six years later I do regret getting this done. I put no effort in the thought for this tattoo, I remember leaving the idea of this design the night before it was my birthday and the appointment. My thoughts on this tattoo has nothing to do with the artist as I had seen their designs previously and was very talented. I just feel that I could have made such more of an effort to get done something else done to mark the occasion of not only my birthday but for also my first experience of getting a tattoo. I am currently in the works of research to have it be lasered and removed. After I plan on getting a cover up.

I do reccomend those who are debating on getting a tattoo, please do your homework and really think about what you want.

Stay tuned for part 2 of the tattoo diaries. I look forward to showing you my other tattoos I have collected over the past few years.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig