Thursday 15 August 2019

The Dark Phoenix Tattoo


Another tattoo to the never ending collection. This now marks 9!

This time round it was something a little different from all the others I have had. 
For ages I've been wanting some sort of Marvel Comics Or DC tattoo on me. Im such a geek when it comes to Superheroes stuff and comics. 

I decided on getting a Marvel character tattooed on my as I am much more of a marvel fan than DC. I choose to get one of my favourite characters from the Xmen Series. 
Behold the dark phoenix. Her character is unique as she's in constant struggle between her good personality that is Jean Grey and the dark persona that fights for control, called the dark phoenix. 
She's been one of my favourites for as long as I can remember. I used to love watching the cartoon show that was on fox kids back in the day and I would be obsessed when an episode would be dedicated to her character.

As usual I asked my main man Jack who is my tattoo artist down in Southampton to design me something and he one one hundred percent delivered it. I chose to get it on my upper left arm as I wanted her to be big, bold and colourful. The appointment took roughly four / five hours and we completed it in one session without any breaks. 

I just love seeing how awesome she looks. I asked Jack to keep to the traditional colours and style that she represents in the comics as their has been so many different adaptions to her.

Suprisingly she healed up very quickly, probably the quickest out of all my tattoos. And the colours have gotten brighter as time has gone on and its healed.

Who else has had a marvel or comics style themed tattooed? Leave your comments down below. I want to hear all about it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig