Wednesday 12 September 2018

First official blog post!




Well here's to my first blog post, I genuinely feel excited as I am typing this out right now. I can finally tell the world about what and how I'm feeling/thinking instead of keeping it all to my lonely self or boring a family member or one of my friends who are just not that into what I chat about.

I thought for my first post that I do a little getting to know me more, so I thought that I would just give a few facts about myself, that way I'm not a complete stranger!





Favourite Colour

For years I used to obsess over the colour green but ever since I started watching the DC show Arrow and when the character Roy (Arsenal) was introduced in his dark red costume I suddenly switched to loving red. Looking back its funny how I just switched to a favourite colour after liking another for most of my life so far!

Most watched film over and over

I reckon the most film I've watched would have to be the iconic sci-fi film Alien. I just love the story line for the film, the decade it was out in cinemas, the old school CGI and most importantly Sigourney Weaver. She is basically the baddest gal ever throughout any of the old Sci-fi genres.

Favourite show to watch on TV/Netflix or boxset

Ooh this would definitely have to be American horror story. Each season and theme that is done after the other just get better and better. Its a show that grips me in on the stories and have great empathy for the characters. My favourite season would have to be either Coven or Hotel.

Hair colour chameleon 

Im a hair colouring junkie, yep thats right. I was born a dark auburn brown red colour. Ive been changing my hair colour for at least 10 years or more. I used to be so embarrassed to admit that I colour my hair because I often used to get teased that it wasn't a "manly" thing to do but you know what? Who the hell cares. I see it it as way of boosting confidence, and making a change in appearance, plus who wouldn't want to change hair colour to almost anything these days. Ive been pretty much every ''Natural colour" you could think of - Black, brown, ginger and auburn.

Well theirs a little taster of about me, I will be revealing more throughout my blogging journey so keep watch of this space.

Guilty pleasures

Watching the reality show The Hills - Addicted to Lauren Conrad

Listening to Avril Lavigne - Ive been such a big fan of her music since I can remember. I think back to the old days when I used to hear my big sister blaring her album in her bedroom and secretly listening to it on the staircase.

Mug collecting - its weird but I can never seem to top buying mugs of all sorts, being them plain, printed, big or small, I just love opening a cabinet in my kitchen to be presented with such choice to have my morning coffee in to kick start the day.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig