Monday 27 May 2019

End Of May Chit Chat


Lets have a little chat shall we?
Hey everyone, sorry if been so M.I.A lately, theirs no excuse for it sadly, I've just not been in a very blogging mood of late, alas it does happen, I will be trying to be more consistent in the future.

Whats everyone been up to? Whats everyone been doing? Here, let me give you guys and gals a few updates thats been happening with me lately.

WORK

Monday - Friday working job has been same old same old, it pays the bills and gives me what I need for spending and saving. Ive been having a lot of people ask me lately, " what do you want to be doing?", "what did you want to do/be when you grew up?" The honest truth is I don't know. Ive never really known what I wanted to do in life when its to do with working. I used to hear people saying they wanted to be a doctor, a musician, be a teacher and on and on and on. You get what I mean. I can personally say that I never had that when I was growing up and I still don't. Ive got to that point in life where as long as I've got a job, I'm happy where I work, I get on with my collegues it doesn't matter what I do and keep on doing, a job is just a tool that finances my life, pays the bills, helps save for a house/flat, go on holidays and of course treat myself to clothes, trainers and pop funks haha. 

FAMILY

A lot has been going on with family even from last year. My big sister announced this time last year that her and her fiancĂ© were going to be having a baby. Fast forward to December she gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Hunter. From the moment I laid eyes on him I knew he was the cutest baby I had ever seen, and Im not just saying that because he's family. In all honest truth I didn't think I was going to take to him like I have. I have always found babies to be annoying and had no care for them, but with him its different. Every time I get a chance to see him I get excited, he's now reached 5 and half months old now, where has the time gone. He's finally able to sit up on his own, make baby gurgle sounds and constantly smile. He's definitely changed seen the first time I saw him. I used to pick him up, cradle him and put him over my shoulder, thats now changing. He's grown so big now and long, he'll definitely take after his father in height. 
But apart from my sister bringing my nephew into the world she also has a wedding to plan for the end of this year, another thing that has come around so quick, they got engaged 2 years ago and its now only six months or so away. The venue is booked, she's found her dress, chosen her bridesmaids and maid of honour.

FITNESS

As I said its my sisters wedding at the end of the year, I've been trying to get back into a fitness routine of sorts where it just becomes another part of my day but sadly I've not been very consistent. My goal was to fit comfortably in a suit that I already plan on wearing at my sisters wedding. The last time I wore the suit I was doing personal training three times a week whilst all attening gym classes and doing my own workout programmes in between. I do fit in the suit but I currently dont feel comfortable in it just yet. So what I am doing now is I am seeing a new personal trainer, attending some of my favourite classes and popping in when I can to do a programme. I will be honest but even now I'm not consistent. I get good days and bad days just like everyone else, one day I'll feel motivated and then the next all I want to do is go home and binge eat. Its a hard thing, trying to be consistent but also living life, I struggle with the balance. But its not a quick fix. I know the hard work will pay off in the long run, I just need to be patient. I was getting to a good place before but I took a long break and I know I've taken quite a few steps back into bad habits and my body losing the muscle I gained and my body fat percentage rising. But i'll get their again, it feels like what I'm doing now is a different route I'm taking but its not about the destination, its the journey.

ATTENDING COMIC CONS

This year I was meant to be attending two. First was the Heroes And Villains Fan Fest in May, second is the London Film And Comic Con in July. Sadly I did not attend heroes and villains. Heroes and villains was my favourite event I went to last year, I got to meet so many famous people from the show Arrow, Riverdale and Gotham. However this year it was poorly managed and thats being nice about it. From what I can gather about the event was that no good guest announcements were being made, lots of guests that had been announced then dropped out, their was no updates onto what was going on from the company and then finally it got cancelled. Luckily I am in the process of getting my refund but I am gutted that it had to come to that. 
Luckily London film and comic con is still going to happen for me, I've already booked a photoshoot with some that are attending , I won't give any names away as it will feature on a future post. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig